Covid 19 Health & Safety Protocols
We're Committed to Being a Safe Hotel in Treasure Island, Fl
During our recent closure, we took the opportunity to add new practices that we feel will enhance the well being of guests and associates that include the following:
- More frequent disinfecting of our public areas with particular focus on touch points, such as doors and handles, elevators, restrooms, gates, stairwells, banisters, furniture, counters and pool areas.
- Added sanitizing stations throughout the property.
- Distancing of public area and pool furniture
- Partnership with EcoLab that includes state of the art disinfectants and cleaners.
- Appropriate PPE for all associates
- Enhanced use of text messaging services to reduce contact and still maintain service levels.
- Guest rooms that are specifically prepared for you prior to your arrival.
- Emergency only entry into your guest room during your stay.
If you wish to learn more about our commitment to your well being, please do not hesitate to contact our general manager, Clyde Smith.