No matter where you live in Florida, Georgia, and the Southeastern United States, you are only a short drive or flight away from your fun-in-the-sun vacation at Bilmar Beach Resort. Affordable commutes are available from nearby Tampa International Airport (TPA) or St. Petersburg Clearwater International (PIE).
Whether you drive or fly, you can enhance your vacation experience with a stay at our resort. Thanks to our convenient location, you won’t have to stress about the commute to enjoy our beautiful beaches, spacious accommodations, thoughtful amenities, and fantastic nearby attractions.
Bilmar Beach ResortDriving Directions
Coming from the North:
- Take 275-South to Exit 23B (5th Avenue).
- From Fifth Avenue, go through the light to Central Avenue.
- Turn right on Central Avenue.
- Continue on Central Avenue to Gulf Boulevard.
- Turn left on Gulf Boulevard.
- Bilmar Beach Resort is immediately on the right.
Coming from the South:
- Take 275-North to Exit 18 (26th Avenue South).
- Turn left on 26th Avenue heading east.
- Turn right on US 19 (34th Street South).
- Proceed north to Central Avenue.
- Turn left on Central Avenue.
- Follow Central Avenue until you go over a causeway and you will arrive at the hotel.